Friday, February 8, 2008

Dell Vostro 1400 First Impression Review

It's been almost a week since I promised that I will post pictures about my new laptop so here goes.


Above: The arrival of the package by 3rd party courier.


Above: This is what you see when you open the package.


Above: You will get to find 3 package in the box. The laptop bag, a Styrofoams box containing the laptop and a brown box containing the CDs, manual and charger.


Above: The laptop carrier. It's pretty light weighted as it's name suggested.


Above: The laptop. It's enclosed in an 1 inch protection.


Above: The laptop. Notice how thick is the protection.


Above: Introducing the Dell Vostro 1400.


Above: It's black, all black!


Above: The 9 cell battery. Beware: It protrudes outward and is very heavy.


Above: My first boot up.

3 comments:

Andreya said...

Hi Nice Blog .Gateway also builds a good number of laptop models.dell laptop batteries for Gateway includes extra or replacement batteries for models in Gateway Solo series as well .as laptops from other series.

Toshiba_Equium_batterie said...

nice your blog and very nice dear your blog Ranking is too Good we like its you can see our also website for online shopping......
laptop batteries

davechaoss said...

I love the dell vostro. That was my very first laptop that I bought for college. It still runs fine today but I need more speed so ended up getting the same dell line and bought the dell i15rv-1952blk. I could never go wrong.

Love the review and thanks for the pictures.