Sunday, January 13, 2008

The New Master Plan

I have additional plans for my Master Plan.

1) Start Flyer Company.
2) Start Chauffeuring Service.

Oh my, my hands would be really tied if all would to happen. I once read some where whereby one should decide on a plan and follow to its end. But I seems to change my plan every now and then. I wonder is it good or bad to practice that that often. I have this habit whereby I always felt that my plans were not that good and need some amendment.

Anyway, Mr Ben, my tekong buddy have gave me some really good advices. He advised me to build JDMCarTuner.com with passion and interests, and not to do it just for the sake of having meat in the website. This reminded me that I started JDMCarTuner.com with passion and now slowly, I kinda dread doing articles and debugging scripts. LOLz.

I'm officially a property agent! I joined HSR recently and have been attending courses. I really hate talking to strangers thou but this is one fear I need to conquer. I have been living in my comfort zone for two long, and it's time to step out and embrace the society!

Holidays is over, time to work and work hard!

No comments: