Sunday, January 6, 2008

New toys and a brand new start

Finally, I bough a new scanner (The old HP scanner automatically added streaks of colour on every scan I made) . I got the Canon LiDE 90 for SGD$175.00 from Sim Lim. The salesman made a quick commission from this deal as I just walk in, grab, pay and go. He just lifted his finger and point me where they kept the stocks. I find the scanner a tad slow as compared to my previous HP ones and the images where pretty dark. The scanner is actually categorized as the latest high end consumer model from Canon which was a established, well-known imaging company. Oh ya, there weren't much competition in the market for scanners now a days. MFC rules and killed off this market(MFC = Multi Function Center or what).

Later in the morning at 9.30AM (Now is 3.02, GMT +8:00), I meeting Mr Don, my buddy to sign up for the property agent course. Once I completes all the courses, I will be officially a property agent capable to process selling, buying and renting of any property estates in Singapore. En block Takashimaya will be my goal!

Finally, JDMCarTuner.com got revamped (Once again for the 4Th time!) Let just hope I get to finish it by February. I will do it with interest and passion this time! Kudos to Ben for that enlightenment.

No comments: