Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Day

This post is dedicated to both EVE and actual day of CHRISTMAS.

Eve of Christmas
Woke up pretty early today because the delivery man from "Up North" suddenly show up. Wakaka, game time! Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is great. I give a 9/10 for that master piece. Went singing with Qui Leng and shawn at AMK KBOX from 7pm to 10pm ++. I had my very own MTV of singing an unknown Christmas Carol. Singing on Christmas Eve cost a whopping SGD $120 for that miserable 3 Hrs. Dang. We went for it anyway. Next went meeting Wei ren and Huimin for dinner. I was very hungry, I had a fortune cake (Fa Gao) for breakfast and that lasted till 11PM. DXXX, I'm good. We had Shanghai barbecue pork rice + Shui Mai + Har Kao + Siu Long Bao + Salad Fritter + Hong Kong stocking tea (Si Wa Nai Cha). Shiokenaden! After the dinner, we went for talk cock sing song session at East Coast Park.

Christmas Day
Working at Vivocity today, didn't feel like working on festival season. Need to rush for JDMCarTuner.com as the deadline is coming. I planned to complete this draggy project which I started 1 year +++ ago by December 2007. I really hope I could finish the project but the COD4 DVD is jeopardizing the plan. Wakakaka, temptation is killing me. At least by now, 6pm, I had some accomplishment. On ya, 4th Aunt and family is coming to stay with us for a few days. Looks like its gonna be complicated. My cousin is getting married in 3 days!

No comments: