Sunday, December 23, 2007

I might be a promising property agent!

I woke up late due to the pressure of my project. I have only edited 3 or maybe 4 articles the night before. Heard that mom was with 3rd aunt who was famous for gossiping and bragging. I had enough of that, really. Started on where I stopped yesterday night, I slowly realise those auto articles I crafted weren't that original and wasn't that detailed as they were supposed to be. The lack of information, knowledge and images were killing me. Never mind that, I could come around these obstacles with hope that I have money to get a new scanner as the old one decided to throw in the towel.

As I mentioned earlier, 3rd aunt was bragging how well my cousin was doing in the so called " Finance Industries" and the son was driving. The look at my dad's face makes me realise I wasn't a great shield to that projectile. I need some results! And FAST! That's the pressure acting on me now. Although I have plans of to bring up myself to some respected level. But the plan would take some time and worst, it might not even work out.

Mr Liang, aka Don, my buddy had requested me to assist him to be a property agent. I knew he need some form of help at his time are all tied up. I agreed anyway. The pressure from 3rd aunt's bragging do have some effect on this decision. Dang...

All I hope now is my plans would fall out nicely like I wanted. I would strive hard. Yes, I know I'm lazy and have a unsettled mind. Focus boy, FOCUS!

No comments: