Sunday, December 30, 2007

Xiao Qian & Randy's Big Day

29/12/07
My cousin (Xiao Qian) and Randy got married yesterday. There were many bloopers whereby during the exchange of vows, Xiao Qian misread the surname of her husband. LOL. Of course the crowd burst into laughter. I realised Randy made great speech. He is well composed when he was delivering the "thank you" speech at the end of the ceremony. I though to myself that that's also one of the skills that a successful man must possess.

Quote of the day:
One must be well composed to be successful.

30/12/07
I got up late again. Been lazy around and have not been touching on JDMCarTuner.com.com recently. Lazy has always been my number one bad habit. Today is also Xiao Qian and Randy's wedding dinner. The place was nice but was badly located. The restaurant (Paramount Restaurant) was surrounded by sleazy pubs. You are greeted with Philippine & Indonesia girls wearing also very sleazily. This is a very bad influence to the younger generation. Then again, the food were great, service was par and atmosphere was wonderful. I was think when will my turn comes to walk the aisle with my future partner. Tomorrow will be the very last day of 2007. Although there isn't much accomplishment for me, I just hope that next year would be a fruitful and successful year for me. I got a whole list of tasks and projects to complete. Hope I will complete them all. Enjoy the photos!


Above: Walking the aisle.


Above: 6TH Aunt and my little cousin (Her daughter of course :D)


Above: My sister and her boyfriend.


Above: The Wedding Couple & the "Yum Seng Parties".

No comments: