Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Fall Back Plan

Today I was reprimanded by my buddy and it was harsh. He threw question about what I have planned for my future. Unfortunately, I couldn't answer them. Yes, I have plans to start a series of websites which will generate passive income to fund my other projects. But I didn't consider the fact that what if all websites didn't work. What if none really take off after 2-3 years. Yup, that sums everything up. He was asking me why didn't I step up to the challenge of being a property agent which can be pretty rewarding. You could practice and brush up your selling skills, make lots of money and have a bigger exposure which was what ones need in order to be successful.

I was ashamed, very ashamed. How can I preach my thoughts to my other friend when I didn't even practice what I know. Don said we are restarting today. I am thankful to him after what I have done. Thanks for keeping me in track, buddy!

Quote of the day:
Hard work is part of being successful, you cannot just skip this step.

I used to think one can get success by working smart and I question those that worked hard. How wrong was I...

No comments: